Regional Scrum Gathering Melbourne
29 Apr 2020 - 30 Apr 2020
Paste the code during register at the events' official website.
* The coupon is applicable to users that are not members of PMI.
Get CouponStandard Registration: AU$ 499, Scrum Alliance Members: AU$ 450, Group Discount: AU$ 480
About the Regional Scrum Melbourne 2020
The inaugural Australian Regional Scrum Gathering took place in 2013, to address Australia’s need for a hub in which it’s Scrum community could come together. Since then, the annual Scrum Australia Gathering has become worldly recognized as a world-leading conference for Australian organizations and both the Australian and wider Scrum community: to teach, learn and discuss the latest work practices, in the quest to improve and adapt the world of work.
The Scrum Australia experience involves:
- Workshops and sessions, for both beginners and the more advanced practitioners, that are always of the highest calibre and encompass the latest trends;
- Due to our success, we attract both local and international keynote speakers and inspirational session presenters;
- Open Space: an ongoing session that will run for the duration of the conference that displays self-organization at its finest; and a
- Coaches Clinic: offers participants complimentary coaching with some of the most recognized accredited Scrum coaches: from both Australia and overseas.
All of the above is encompassed within a warm, friendly environment that will have you coming away with the feeling that you have just spent the last two days with a few hundred of your closest friends.
Andrea Tomasini – One of the founders of agile42, and a Strategic Coach that supports Agile Leaders in transforming their organization.
Lyssa Adkins - a coach, facilitator, teacher, and inspirer. Founder of TENWOMENSTRONG WomeninAgile
Matiu Bush - Clinician and Designer, Founded of One Good Street, Deputy Director of the Health Transformation Lab at RMIT
About the Organizer
Scrum Australia is not just one person; it is the Australian Scrum community. Our reviewers and advisers are highly accredited Scrum practitioners, whose aim is to select presenters who will deliver unique and inspiring talks and workshops. Kaz Kearns is our event organizer. She joined in 2015 and can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries you may have.