10th IPMA Research Conference “Value co-creation in the project society“
Belgrade , Serbia
19 Jun 2022 - 21 Jun 2022
Get Coupon€100.00 ACCOMPANYING PERSON
€250.00 REGULAR TICKET
About 10TH Research Conference 2022
When information technologies are constantly developing, and the market, knowledge, and ideas are limitless, the arising topic is how to co-create value in the project society.
To take advantage of these opportunities challenges and cope with entropy, project society is facing many challenges, which is why the conference tends to deploy developed theories, concepts, methodologies, and best practices to reflect on value co-creation, project network, and management in the project society.
The conference theme includes theoretical and practical research from all aspects of project society providing diversity, yet a unique value for contributors based on a specific project management interest.
1. Mr.Max Sunhu-Huawei Chief Expert of Project Management CNBG, Service Fellow of Globe Technical Service, Head of Digital Delivery Transformation Program.
2. Dr.Muthu De Silva - Reader Associate Professor in entrepreneurship and innovation; Assistant Dean (research); Department of management; Department of the Management Birkbeck University of London.
3. Ph.D. Gilbert Silvius - Experienced ''Practitioner-Turned-Academic'', An Authentic Thinker, An Experienced Lecturer and an Innovative Author, LOI University of Applied Sciences, HU University of Applied Sciences Utrecht
4. Mr. Oliver Mackel - Vice President and Partner at Siemens Advanta, Consulting Germany, Experience in Development and Delivery of '' first-of-its-kind'' large scale projects and the digitization of project businesses.
5. Mr.Antonio Nieto- Rodriguez- MBA, PMP, SIP, HBR Author, PMI Past Chair, and Fellow Professor.
About the Organizer
The International Project Management Association (IPMA) is a federation of about 70 Member Associations (MAs). Their MAs develop project management competencies in their geographic areas of influence, interacting with thousands of practitioners and developing relationships with corporations, government agencies, universities, and colleges, as well as training organizations and consulting companies. IPMA is the world’s first project management association, founded in 1965. Their Member Associations cooperate to help project and program managers achieve project and business success.