2. Learning to Fly: Practical Knowledge Management from Leading and Learning Organizations by Chris Collison, Geoff Parcell
3. Working Knowledge by Thomas H. Davenport, Laurence Prusak
4. The Knowledge-Creating Company: How Japanese Companies Create the Dynamics of Innovation by Ikujiro Nonaka, Hirotaka Takeuchi
5. Knowledge Asset Management by Gregoris N. Mentzas, Dimitris Apostolou, Andreas Abecker, Ron Young
6. Intellectual Capital: The New Wealth of Organizations by Thomas A. Stewart
7. Communities of Practice: Learning, Meaning, and Identity by Etienne Wenger
8. Harvard Business Review on Knowledge Management by Peter Ferdinand Drucker, David Garvin, Dorothy Leonard, Susan Straus, John Seely Brown
9. Knowledge Management: Concepts and Best Practices by Kai Mertins (Editor), Peter Heisig (Editor), Jens Vorbeck (Editor)
Number of views (117)
If you are interested in conveying your message to your target market, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Share you project management knowledge and expertise with the hundreds of thousands readers of PMTips.net. Apply here!